This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

22.7.12

Get Your Mind Out of the Gutter!

I have a confession to make. I think naughty thoughts. Okay, I'm not the only one, but I think naughty thoughts when I'm watching G- and PG-rated movies, TV shows, etc. 

Is it just me?

The other day, my boys were watching a popular teen show. Teen-ager's, now. This episode featured the cast - maybe four girls and two or three guys - all trapped in a room. Plots other than the shows intention began popping up in my head. "Cast them a little older, then what if she did him while he did her?" or "I think it'd be sexy if that group of four got all naked and cozy." 

Then in another show, one girl ended up hanging out with about three guys. They were coaxing her to stay for dinner or something. Of course, naughty me started imagining them coaxing her to stay for other reasons.  Oh, the possibilities.

Jeesh. On one hand, I like the turn of my thoughts because inspiration can come from just about everywhere, right? On the other hand, sometimes I'd like to watch a PG show and let it remain, PG. 

So does this happen to anyone else, or am I really as naughty as I think I am? ;-)

Here's to you ~
Ayla 

http://www.aylaruse.com

No comments: