This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

16.7.12

Plenty of Choice for Vampires.

Hello all. Today I'm going to share something hot and paranormal with you. Because, as my cryptic title suggests, there's lots of choice for this certain vampire and for you, as The Vampire's Choice, Book 3 in the Point Vamp Series  is now available from All Romance Ebooks, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com 

Here's the Blurb:


A crazy vampire or an ice-queen human, it’s not much of a choice but it is the one Kyle has to make.

Kyle may be undead, but he still lives at home with his Gran and works in a supermarket stacking shelves with his mates. His life hasn’t changed much, apart from being dead and having to suck blood from live humans to survive.

Luckily he knows The Point, a vampire bar where the humans are hot, tasty and eager to please. Well, most of them are. Janine is the exception. She is cold and distant, but from the first time he meets her, Kyle is smitten.

But he has a problem. A hot but crazy female vamp has got him in her sights and she’ll stop at nothing to get him all to herself.

Kyle has a decision to make and it will change his afterlife forever. Who will he chose?


vch


And now an excerpt:


 “Now, this is how it will go.” She stood up and pulled the clip from her bright red and loosely curled hair so it swished around her shoulders.” I am going to come but you are not to touch me, not one finger, right?” She slipped the short, sexy, black dress she was wearing down her body till it pooled on the ground at her feet.
“Okay,” I said, my eyes fixed on her naked curves and anticipating the next revelation. I could feel my mouth watering. She really was abundantly beautiful. She was soft and I wanted to squeeze her close to me.

“You can get yourself off,” she continued, in the same matter-of-fact and slightly bored tone, as if she was a waitress reading out the day’s specials and not a woman stripping for an increasingly aroused and hungry vampire.
“But you mustn’t get any vamp goo on me or miss my orgasm cos you’re too caught up in trying to have your own.”
The bra was next to go and I muffled a moan as her ample breasts tumbled from their black lace prison.
“And you will suck me as I come, not before and not after. I will tell you when my orgasm hits and I expect your fangs to be buried in my skin no more than three seconds later.”

She turned her back on me and pulled off her black knickers, which meant I got a clear and arousing view of her behind. It made me think she was enjoying this show more than she was letting on.
“Right,” I said when I’d stopped daydreaming and realised she’d turned around and was looking at me. “I’ve got it.”

Janine walked over to the bed in two easy strides. She seemed so confident and at ease that I truly felt a little in awe of her at that moment.
She lay down on the bed, propped up on the pillows. I watched from my position by the door as she lewdly spread her legs and snaked an eager yet delicate hand down to her pussy.
I took a step forward to get a closer look and before I knew it I was at the end of the bed, watching her fingers sink in and out of her.

She watched me as I sat down at the very bottom edge of the bed. Her cold stare warned me to keep my distance and it was only when she was convinced that I would comply that her eyes closed and her fingers, sticky with her juices, sought out her clit.
I have never been more desperate to go down on a woman than I was at that moment. I wanted to taste her. She smelt so good, like ripe lychees and refreshing melon, and at that moment I felt a thirst I had not experienced since I was alive.
I was so focused on the soft curves of her pussy lips and the shiny pearl that would peek between her fingers as she wanked that I didn’t even think about touching the hard-on that was eagerly trying to escape the confines of my trousers. I glanced up to her face and our gazes met. She gasped as the lust in her eyes found a match in my own and with a wry smile she closed her eyes once more.

“I’m close,” she gasped a moment later and I scrabbled nearer.
“Wait,” Janine whispered, as I leaned in, “just a little more…” And then she tensed and I knew the time was right. I wrapped my arms around her and plunged my fangs into her exposed neck. The blood was good, the best I had ever tasted. I drank eagerly but remembered the strict training and counted as I sucked. On the count of ten I pulled away reluctantly, and paused just a few inches from her skin.

“Right, that’s it,” she said and pulled away from me. I could have held her back but I was still so aroused and needy that I didn’t even move. “I’ll take my money now, please.”
I counted out one hundred pounds and Janine lifted her brow. I added another twenty and she nodded and snatched the money off the duvet and tucked it into the bra she’d just put on.

“Thank you,” I said as she continued to dress. “You taste absolutely delicious.”

“Yes,” she replied, “it’s the blood group. I’m AB negative and it’s rare.”

She slipped her foot into a shoe and walked out of the door without even a wave or a spoken word of parting. I felt used and still highly aroused. It was strange. I’d just sucked her blood, watched her orgasm without taking part in it and yet I was the one feeling as if I’d been picked up and discarded.

 *******
  When I walked past the female security vamp she shot out a hand and held my arm.
“I recognise that look. Janine does it to everyone, dude.”

I smiled at her and noticed for the first time that she really was very pretty.
“Well, it was good blood,” I said, “I can’t really grumble.”

“No, but you’re still so turned on that I can see your cock straining against your pants and you feel used.”

I nodded; I couldn’t deny it.

“Hang on a moment and I’ll fix your problem for you.

“Hey, Tim, my shift’s up, is Tony here yet?” she yelled.

“Not quite. I’ll fill in for him.” Tim, the security manager walked out from his office at the other end of the corridor.

“Thanks, man,” the female vamp replied, then grabbed and pulled me towards a room at the very end of the corridor.

“I’ve never been in here before,” I said as she pushed open the door.

“Well you wouldn’t. This is the security team’s locker room.” She pulled me past rows of metal cupboards to another door, which she yanked open then pushed me through. I decided that this had to be put down as the weirdest day of my entire life and, as I realised we were in a stock room surrounded by mops and buckets and brushes, I suspected it was about to get even weirder.

“Hey, I’m Sharon, by the way. I was vamped in the early eighties and, as much as I enjoy human blood, I crave vampire cock.”

I lifted an eyebrow. I still wasn’t quite accustomed to how straightforward vampires and especially female vampires could be. Before I could introduce myself, Sharon was down on her knees. She ripped open the front of my trousers—quite literally, I hoped there was a spare pair somewhere—and pulled down my boxers. My dick was still semi-hard, so Sharon instantly wrapped her lips around it. She placed her dainty fingers around the base and moved her head up and down in a way that told me she was very skilled indeed at this kind of thing.

My mind was a whirr, but the pull of lust ploughed through everything else and I moaned with appreciation as I felt the warm confines of her throat all around me. I’d never experienced deep throat before and, as aroused as I was, I was finding it hard not to come—I didn’t want to be a disappointment. A vampire like Sharon would have no qualms about spreading that kind of embarrassing info around.

“No gag reflex,” she winked as she pulled my cock from between her lips and licked them with a purr. She flicked the long, sharp, straight fringe of black hair from her face. “Now I want to be fucked.” Sharon stood up and pulled open her blouse to reveal her breasts. I preferred Janine’s full bosom, but I wasn’t going to tell Sharon that. She stood against the wall and pulled me to her, painfully crushing my erection between us and making me wince.

“I want you inside me,” she gasped, and grabbed hold of my shirt. She shifted position and lifted her leg to rest on my hip. This made her short skirt ride high over her petite thighs. “Vampires are really fucking flexible.” She laughed and reached down between us to find my hardness. She smoothly slotted me into her wet and naked pussy and lifted her other leg and wrapped it around my waist. This pulled me in deeper and held me tightly against her.

“Come on then,” she said, playfully nibbling at my earlobe with her fangs. “Fuck me, stud.”

I did what felt natural and pulled back a little, then pushed forward. It felt so good I tried it again, but with more effort. I was still fairly inexperienced at the sex thing. Yes, I made ladies come on a regular basis in order to feed on them, but mostly I stuck to the classic missionary position and I hadn’t had any complaints about that at all. This was completely new to me and as I thrust into her I hoped that my legs wouldn’t give way beneath us as the joy of approaching orgasm flowed through my body.
“Yes, yes, yes,” she chanted loudly, her nails digging painfully into my shoulder blades, but the sting did not detract from the ecstasy—it seemed to feed it further. “Fuck, Kyle, that’s it.” She panted. She wasn’t speaking now, she was just babbling. Her cunt clenched around me as her words rolled into moans and hisses of pleasure.

“I’m going to come,” I gasped, and she screamed then, louder and longer than I’d heard anyone scream before. As she yelled her pussy tightened around me with a gush of liquid and I couldn’t hold myself back any longer. I rammed myself deeper inside her and came with a grunt that was not audible above her ecstatic cries.

We stayed in position a moment, both panting and gasping for breath. She lowered her legs and pulled back from me.

“That stupid human doesn’t know what she’s missing,” Sharon laughed as she smoothed her skirt down her legs. “Thanks for the fuck, Kyle.” She fastened her blouse buttons, waved and walked out of the store cupboard. I was stunned and didn’t move or speak for a moment. I know when I fuck women there’s no real emotional tie, but they generally stay around for an embrace and maybe even a kiss. This felt altogether seedier. Also, how did she know my name? I’d not had time to tell it to her before she’d fallen on my cock like a hungering beast.

I felt weird. I had fed and been satisfied and I’d also been sexually sated, but somehow those two things separated just didn’t seem to give me the warm contented feeling I expected after receiving blood and sex.



I hope you enjoyed that snippet. You can pick up The Vamprie's Choice from Total-E-Bound now.

No comments: