This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

28.7.12

That Filthy Book



That Filthy Book was a joy to write with the awesome Natalie Dae (aka Sarah Masters) and I am completely thrilled that it has had some great reviews already.



Erotica For All


I really enjoyed That Filthy Book. Yes, it’s incredibly kinky, dirty and totally lives up to its name. But it’s much more than that too – fabulously well written, engaging and heartwarming. Yes, heartwarming! What I loved most about this was the fact that all the erotic exploration was done by a loving married couple with normal lives. There’s some seriously edgy stuff in here, but it’s handled in a sensitive and sane manner and is all part of enhancing the sex life and emotional connection of a couple who have forgotten how to just be ‘them’ instead of parents, colleagues, friends, etc. So if you’re looking for a smokin’ hot read with lashings of romance and a beautiful relationship, then you should definitely check out That Filthy Book. 



Fallen Angel Book Reviews


This book is intense. I have never read such a hot, sexy, raw book. I loved it. The best part of this book is it isn't just a book about sex. It's a book about the exploration of a marriage and how easy it is to fall into a rut of behavior. It's about the lengths a couple is willing to go to, to keep their sex life fresh and their marriage happy. Most of all, it's about a happily married couple who are still in love and after 10 years, finding that love can grow deeper and richer. This book shows how rich and satisfying a fantasy sex life can be when shared with a patient and understanding partner. I don't think simple words can even do justice to what this book made me feel. As a happily married woman myself, I found myself nodding as I read about the uncertainties that plagued Karen. It's nice to know that I am not alone in these thoughts. I recommend that every woman read this book, because unless you experience it for yourself, I am not sure I can convey the emotion this book evokes. Read the book. You won't be disappointed. 




Beyond Romance


That Filthy Book is a steamy example of romantic erotica, with a sex scene in practically every chapter. However, what impressed me most about this book was the authors' skill in conveying Karen's doubts and insecurities. It's difficult to be honest about one's sexual fantasies, even with someone you know well. There's always the fear that you'll be condemned as evil and perverse – or perhaps even worse, laughed at. With her fears about her physical attractiveness, her preoccupation with her kids, her worries about whether her desires are “normal”, Karen is totally believable. I suspect that many readers will strongly identify with her. As the book is narrated from Karen's point of view, we see less of Jacob's insecurities, but in the one scene where Karen dominates him, his confusion is brilliantly portrayed.

I also want to comment on the seamless quality of this collaborative narrative. The style is consistent throughout the book. I couldn't tell which parts were Natalie's and which parts were Lily's, which is of course the way it should be.

If you want to be convinced that there is indeed (super-hot!) sex after marriage, buy this filthy but delightful book.

Here is the blurb

Out of sight, out of mind. Or so I thought, but it turns out an old, dog-eared book with contents so filthy and so depraved that I’d been forced to hide it after reading, has sank deeper into my erotic subconscious than I’d ever imagined. Luckily though, Jacob is up for exploring the new side of me that has risen to the surface after all these years.

In a whirlwind of wanton adventures that push us to the limits of our sexuality, we begin to re-discover what it once was that had us screaming with pleasure and how to accept that nothing will ever be the same again between us.

Reader Advisory: This book contains bondage, BDSM and an element of dubious consent within a consensually acted out rape scenario.

I have also had great fun creating a Pinterest board which reflects the scenes and images from the naughty novel. Check it out here...







Have a great day

Lily x









No comments: