This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

22.9.12

Snuggling With Fall

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I am not a summer person. Too much sun and excessive daylight hours spoil my mood. Sorry to all the sun-worshipers out there, but hot weather is not for me.

In my southern neck of the woods, we're still having some pretty hot days, but the nights are becoming much more comfortable. I'm smiling just thinking about it. The biggest reason I love this time of year is the snuggle factor.

Fall and Winter have a huge advantage over the other seasons. Cooler temperatures mean I want someone next to me. I want to crawl under that arm on the couch or sleep tucked close to a warm body. Plus, there's all those sexy, adventurous forays that are more fun when the sweat on your body is because of pleasure and not because of hot air.

So here's a toast to the new weather moving in and everything invigorating it inspires. 

~Ayla

Ayla Ruse
Ensnare yourself in love
http://www.aylaruse.com 

No comments: