This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

6.11.12

Crazy in Texas! So little time, so many addictions to serve--including the US election...which ends, thank you, today.


Aside from the fact that I keep buying books that clog up my iPad faster than hair in my sink drain (blech!) I am crazy with work.
And it is not even the holidays.
And we are expecting our first grandchild (and I cannot stop buying baby clothes for which I need a 10 Step Program!)
I am trying to finish a new novel.
I have a new puppy.
I love to cook each night.
I have committed to going to the gym more often...just so I can drink wine at night...and stay in some sort of shape!
I have 5 blogs to keep up with. (Or...God. Are there more?)
Promotion on Loops. (They grow like Topsy!)
I have trouble keeping my EXCEL spreadsheets up to date.
I can and do spend money on people and things I love. (See previous note on buying baby clothes!)
 Also add please:

  • luncheons with friends. (DESIREE HOLT, you know who you are!)
  • new lingerie (another 10 Step required here, please send meeting times!)
  • dinner parties with friends (neighbors, political pals and whomever would like to come on over!)
  • all the volunteer work I am doing during this political campaign! (No need to send a 10 STEPPER over for this addiction. I am incurable. Had it since my mother, who was a Republican, took me to stuff envelopes for her candidate when I was 8 years old—and my DAD, who was a Democrat, took me to his own local meetings for the great speeches. And then I worked at the DNC Hdqtrs. in Washington. So did hubby. Yeah. Do not bother trying to cure me here...but I will be awake all night until The Announcement Nov. 7 early a.m.)
Come visit me at www.cerisedeland.com where you will learn what I do when I do not do the above.
Ciao!

No comments: