This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

27.11.12

writing



Between writing as fast as I can during odd hours to make the deadline of a story I promised, visiting hospital with my mum who has been diagnosed with cancer and will start chemo soon, listening to the stories of our sons about university and being a wife to my wife, I’m trying to come up with something actually interesting to say about writing, and my own writing in particular.

But, you know, life sometimes happens. It simply happens. 

PS. The cats are complaining I don't even mention them. 

5 comments:

zafar said...

Top Most Expensive Cars, Top Most popular and Speed Cars with stylish and Beautiful Pictures.
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

ali raza said...

Find Hot Girls, Latest Beautiful hot picture of Girls, Desi Girls and Top Bollywood Actress
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

zafar said...

World Wide Online jobs from home, part time online jobs, data entry jobs and copy pasting jobs
www.jobzcorner.com

business valuation services said...

I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.business valuation services

shahbaz said...

I recently came upon your website website site and needed to say that I’ve actually knowledgeable shopping your website website site articles.dolor de cabeza