This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

15.12.12

All I Want For Christmas...is a Hot Man!

Of course, my hubby is the hottest one of them all, but I couldn't convince him to take even one stitch off for you. Now where has the giving spirit gone? Oh well, I didn't show up to the TEB Christmas party empty-handed; I did find a few willing hunks to show off their, er, holiday spirit. So the following gorgeous specimens are my gift to you  - enjoy!


This guy is very worried that he might be late to the party - I appreciate his enthusiasm!
 
 
 
Now we don't want this cutie to feel left out. I say we go over and cheer him up a little! I can think of a few ways...
 
 
As you know, it's very important to have a celebrity presence at a party - and what better contributor than David Beckham in his undies? Yum!
 
I hope everyone has a naughty Christmas, and I'll see you next year when I'll be telling you all about Book One in my upcoming Uniform Encounters series: Set Ablaze. Set in Mesa, Arizona it tells the story of Eric and Tom, a fire chief and firefighter battling the odds - and a serial arsonist - to be together. Also - be sure and catch my free menage story in the January newsletter from TEB. Not signed up? Do it now, and also be eligible to download books at a discount before they're available anywhere else!


2 comments:

zafar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
zafar said...

World Wide Online jobs from home, part time online jobs, data entry jobs and copy pasting jobs
www.jobzcorner.com