This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

9.12.12

It's Christmas!


Christmas has come round again, and it's my favourite time of year - and since it's been a rough few months, I'm making a point of celebrating as hard as I possibly can. After all, while I may have plenty to complain about, I also have plenty of things to be proud of.

This year I had two short stories in anthologies, one paranormal novella (which Amazon, for some reason, is advertising as the next Bared To You), one freebie with a title that everybody loves ("I Can't Believe You Used My Butter") and one project which I've just submitted and am crossing all my fingers, toes and everything else for. Which makes it quite hard to type.

It's not much compared to some of you, I know - I've watched your lists grow with wide eyes and only wished I could manage that kind of output. But I'm happy so far, and have a long list of stories ready to go for the New Year.

So I wish everyone a very merry Christmas, a happy New Year and all the best for your future writing!

1 comment:

pakki said...

Find Free Online Jobs from home and Part time Online Jobs without investments
www.jobzcorner.com