This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

17.12.12

My Christmas Blog Post

Well, the calendar tells me that we're only a week away from Christmas Eve. I did think about posting some memories of previous Christmases, or a timely recipe but I think I'll keep it simple this year.

Whatever your faith, I wish you joy and peace this holiday season. I hope that 2013 is an even better year for you than 2012.

Thank you to everyone who's supported me by cheering me on, buying my books, writing reviews. Without our readers, writers would be very lonely souls indeed.

Here is a Christmas cat for you. He is currently crawling all over my while I write this.

Wishing you love and peace and cats to keep you warm during the long, dark days of winter.

SA Meade
xxx


2 comments:

Sharon S said...

Happy Holidays to you too, S.A.!!

Hugs & Love,
Sharon

naveed qumer said...

World Top Expensive Cars, Top Most Speed Cars, Top Super Cars and Strange Vehicles.
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com