This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

30.1.13


There Were Chronicles Continue...

When I was a kid I didn't think I would ever grow up. School lasted forever, I always had to wait to get to do what my older brothers and sister already did, and I was always wishing I could just grow up.

Boy! Did I not know what I was getting. I started out this way becuase believe it or not it is already the end of the first month of 2013! It seemed like just last week I was celebrating Christmas! But at the speed the year seems to be passing me by... I better get to work! As an adult I look back at what I want to accomplish and ask... what happened. But with my writing back on track and finally sticking to a schedule I do have high hopes that this year won't pass me by with releases! And I get to start out with a bang- Were Chronicles Book Five and Six come out just a couple of months apart!

The best thing about January turning in Feburay, however, is that next month we will see The Were Chronicles continue... Pack Community Book Five in the series is set for Pre-order Monday! Wow! Please excuse my shout of excitement.

This is followed by the VIP release 2/18/13 and General release 3/18/13.

This is my first published book that falls under the new pre-order and VIP releases and I am nervously excited to see what happens, Lol!

So, I thought I would give you just a little insight into the next Were Chronicles book and hope you jump on board for the next wild ride!

Pack Community: Were Chronicles Book Five


Grayson Mason is worn out and run down from the long months on the road in search of the feline Prince. All he wants is to finish his mission and go back to his Pack.

That is until he meets the one woman who will turn his world upside down.

Beth Williams is happy in her town Coyote Bluff. The community of shifters support one another and she has her brother and nephew. Sure sometimes she may get lonely but she’s never connected with anyone enough to consider mating.

That is until a new wolf hits town. With the arrival of Gray she has to rethink her entire life.

But there is more going on than just the attraction between the wolf and the bobcat.

Gray’s search is taking him closer to finding the Prince but leading him right into the middle of a feline conspiracy and battle.

Gray finds himself fighting not only for the Prince’s survival but to protect his future mate.
 
 
Not much longer to wait! And Thanks for letting me share my excitement! For more information on upcoming books please visit my website.
 
Crissy Smith
 
 




No comments: