This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

16.2.13

Vampire's without the Horror - Literally Bitten.

I love my vampires, I know that they're a bit old hat now but I've always had a soft spot for these soulless monsters and enjoy playing with my own bunch of vampires. I am not known for being particularly dark in my work and although my Point Vamp books do have the odd bloody death in them, they are not full of stomach churning, blood soaked scenes. I just can't cope with them myself, I'm a bit of a wimp.

Neck nibbling at the Point, my Vampire club where I focus all my vampire tales is always a sensual thing. In  Point Vamp sex and sucking go hand in hand. The key to my sexy stories is the fact that orgasmic blood is stronger and so only 10 seconds sucking is needed to sate the vampire, so no one dies, yay!

Literally Bitten is my latest release and although The Point hosts a bit of the action most of it happens in a book shop. My two main characters are virgins and both have an interesting secret that they're trying to keep  from public consumption. You're going to be surprised when you find out where the vampires are in this one!



Here's the blurb:


Books brought them together, blood lust binds them, but can her puritanical father pull them apart?Lily loves fiction and has done since she was a child. It was her escape from the harsh reality of life being brought up by just her over-protective dad. Tom only ever reads textbooks, claiming that there’s enough to fascinate in this world and that he has no need to read about pretend places. But when he walks into Lily’s book shop he finds out they have a lot more in common than he first thought.
When the young couple take a trip to the famous vampire and human bar, The Point, Lily gets a shock. Her estranged father is there as part of a Purity protest; he is violently opposed to her, Tom and anything that the cult calls unclean. Which is just about anything fun.
Can Lily and Tom overcome these prejudices and their own inexperience to find love that will last forever?

And an Excerpt:

“Hi, can I help you?”

“Erm, yes, I think so.” The timid young man smiled, looked down at his shoes then  back up again.
“Brilliant, what book are you looking for?”

“I’m not sure,” he continued, pawing the long strands of dark brown hair from his face. “I’m kind of new to books.”

“Ah, what kind of story do you like to read, then?”

“Well.” The guy’s cheeks flushed bright pink and he bit his lip nervously. Lily found it rather endearing. “I really don’t know. I’ve never read anything before. Well, not for fun anyway. Just school books.”

“Okay, no problem. So, what kinds of films do you like?” It wasn’t a completely unusual thing to have a person come in with no idea of what they’d like to read. However, generally they’d have a specific genre in mind. It was rare to get quite this little information from a customer.  But Lily found she could forgive him for his ignorance as his tall, lean good looks seemed to be playing havoc with her insides. There was something about the hesitant young man that appealed to her in a very animalistic way.

“Well, I don’t like war films, or those historical drama type ones,” he replied, “but that’s not what you asked. Erm, I like action films. Heroes and villains and magic and erm, stuff.”

“Sounds like you’d like the fantasy and sci-fi section. Follow me.” Lily stood and walked out from behind the counter. She flushed as she noticed his gaze drop from her face to her breasts then  even lower. Clearing her throat, she walked towards the back of the store. His stare seemed to burn into her back and she strutted more to give him a good show. It wasn’t often she received such direct admiration and it was incredibly intoxicating.
“Okay, so here we go. All the authors are in alphabetical order here.”

“Right. Where do I start?” He looked perplexed.

“Well, I just like to browse in hopes of finding something new and unexpected. But I can give you a few recommendations if you like.”

“Yes, please.” The relief in his voice was evident. “I know it sounds silly but I’m feeling a tad intimidated in here.”
“No need for that. I pride myself on the friendliness of my bookshop.”

“Oh, it’s not you, not really. I mean, you’re beautiful and that makes me all tongue-tied and anxious but it’s the books. There’s so many and I don’t know where to start. I don’t want to pick a dud one.”
“Okay, well, here are a few tips. Don’t just go on the front cover. Look at the blurb, the writing on the back. That should give you some idea of what’s in there.” Lily reached up to a shelf, gently brushing past his shoulder, and pulled down a book.

She stood beside him and turned the book over in her hands. “See? But sometimes even the blurb isn’t enough so you need to just have a read of the first few pages, too. So just find yourself a quiet corner and check out anything you like. I like browsers here.”

“Anything I like?” He arched a brow   and placed a hand on Lily’s arm, just above her elbow. She gulped, giggled and glanced down at the tips of her slip-on shoes.

“Well, within reason. I don’t have a million quid or a private jet you can borrow.”

“But will you give me a kiss?”

She looked up and met his gaze. His eyes were vivid green and sparkled with bravado and anxiety. The red tint to his cheeks showed that he was not as confident in his flirting as he professed to be.

“What do you think, sir?” She rebounded his questions without twitching a muscle.

“My name’s Thomas. You can call me Tom.”

“Okay, Tom. But my question still stands. Do you think you can get kisses in a bookshop?”

Lily tried really hard not to wink or to smile. She loved watching the indecision flash across his face. She could almost hear his thoughts while he scrabbled to work out whether he should cut and run or push a little bit more.
“I know it’s not what you’d normally expect to get in a bookshop but I couldn’t resist asking. You know, I’ve walked past this shop every weekday for years. Every time I’ve seen you I’ve been bowled over by your beauty. Today was the first day I plucked up enough courage to come in and talk to you.”

“Really?” She couldn’t help smiling. She was certain there wasn’t a woman alive who could resist such a compliment from a young, attractive guy. She was finding herself swayed.

“Really.” He bit his bottom lip, tugged at the lapels of his worn denim jacket and shifted from foot to foot. “But I’m sorry if I’ve overstepped the mark. I didn’t mean to offend you.”
“Oh, Tom, I’m not offended in the slightest. But if I’m giving you a kiss I want something in return.”
“What?”

“Even more kisses.” She moved forward and placed a hand in the centre of his chest. He looked up, smiled hesitantly then moaned as  Lily’s lips hit his with the determination of a woman seduced.

“That won’t be a problem,” Tom gasped when he was allowed to come up for air. “Fuck, you taste so good.”
“Language.” She tutted and playfully tapped his arse. “But thanks all the same.”

Lily threw herself into the new kiss  with great passion. She was aware in the back of her mind that the shop still had the open sign in the window and someone could walk in at any moment but then it gave her more of a thrill than it made her feel nervous. And she was so engrossed in the positive, sexual emotions zinging through her that it was just the smallest niggle that disappeared with every new kiss—it completely evaporated as he ran his hands down to her hips and pulled her closer to him. She could feel his excitement pushing against her through his pants and her black corduroy skirt. She purposefully rubbed against him. Lily was a shy girl by nature but she knew what she wanted and she wanted Tom. Her life might have been filled with people and conversation and social interaction but it was all based around books and work and was never particularly personal. She was lonely and had often craved moments like these when two bodies came together so perfectly.

And he had arisen, oh boy had he. She was desperate to feel his cock. Even wondered what it would feel like inside her. The fierce lust took her over and she was eager to give in to it. Lily ran a hand down his hard chest. She fluttered her fingers  lower  then she undid buttons until she could reach through to his flesh beneath. His skin was cool, his chest lightly sprinkled with a few curling hairs. Tom copied Lily’s action and his deft hand ran up under her T-shirt to cup at her breasts through the sensible cotton of her workday bra. He squeezed and moulded them gently, a moan of appreciation carrying from his lips to hers via their impassioned kiss.

Lily had moved on from conscious thought and was just following her instincts. She was halfway through opening his trousers before she even really realised it. But oh, did he feel good through just the cotton barrier of his briefs, his hardness apparent and twitching underneath her fingers. It was as if each new, bold step she took encouraged Tom to mirror the action because as she inched her fingertips past the barrier of his underwear elastic, one of his hands slipped down to her thigh and insinuated  itself under her skirt . Her heart rate soared as his hesitant touch reached her knickers. She knew they were wet and they became wetter when he pressed them   closer to her crotch. She wished the barrier was removed and, just like he had read her mind, he employed both hands to rid her of the last obstacle between the core of her need and the relief of his fingers on her flesh.

For more from Lily and Tom and to find out who the vampire is, check out Literally Bitten  today. But don't worry, I promise it doesn't get gory, just sexy!


1 comment:

Barbara Elsborg said...

Lovely extract|! I'm with you on the blood bit and vamps. Obviously there has to be blood but why are they such messy eaters?? I don't like the ripping out the throat bit at all - though I don't mind seeing it on TV - ie Trueblood! But reading - not so hot on the gore.