This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

3.4.13

It Has Been Awhile

Hi Everyone,

I know it has been awhile since I left a post. My life has gotten manic in the past few months. Deadlines, stories and fighting with the muse has become a regular occurrence in my life. However, The Valentines, my vampire series is now back LOL. I always wanted to say that. I only completed two stories last year with no sight for Adam or the rest of the Valentine siblings. Well, my lovely editor accepted Adam's story a few months ago and I've also got cover art to show off.

I love this cover and I'm looking forward to showing you more of my vampires. So, what have you been up to? What are you reading?

I've been working my butt off trying to get my muse to cooperate with me but I think she wins most of the arguments. I hope to be a better blogger over the next few months and keep you up to date with everything going on. 

Before I leave, I wish you all a wonderful April and happy reading.  

Sam 

You can find me here: 


1 comment:

Barbara Elsborg said...

Well the words flow or they don't - or facebook gets in the way - we have to just keep plodding on. Congrats on strangling your Muse into shape!