This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

4.4.13

Me and BDSM

Well, to be fair, there is no - me and BDSM. Not really. I struggled for ages to remember what the acronym stood for and as far as I know, it's still under debate as to whether the D stands for Domination or Discipline. Or maybe it isn't.
I know very little about the lifestyle other than what I've read. I've never dabbled in it, been to a club or even spoken to anyone who's into it. But I have read a lot about it and I've read a few novels where it was the theme.
After I'd read the books, I came to the conclusion that I don't much like BDSM between a guy and a woman - which probably accounts for the reason I haven't yet read 50 Shades - though I've been told it's not real BDSM anyway. There's something that makes me very uncomfortable reading about a man tying up a woman and doing things to her - yes, with her consent but maybe it's because I don't want to even imagine those things being done to me. It neither interests me or turns me on.
BUT - BDSM between two guys - er - yes, I do like reading books about that. I find it fascinating- the power play, the control thing, all of it. So why? Why with MM and not with MF? Maybe it's because the characters of the Doms and subs are very similar regardless of their sex. I have to assume my preference has something to do with identifying with characters. I'm safe in an MM book because I'm not a guy. What happens, isn't happening to me. But with a MF book, if a woman begs to be spanked, beaten, whipped, punished - I don't want to be that woman. But is it as simple as that? I have no idea. I wish I was a psychologist!

Starting Over - my first story with Total-e-Bound is an MMF menage.

http://www.total-e-bound.com/product.asp?strParents=&CAT_ID=&P_ID=1988

www.barbaraelsborg.com
www.barbaraelsborg.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this. The internet has this glorious way of reminding you you're not alone. I feel exactly the same way and it makes me so happy that someone shares my kink for MM BDSM stuff. MF doesn't do it for me too, and i never knew why until i read this post.