This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

16.4.13

My First Total-E-Bound Novel Contracted.

I've been writing for total-e-bound for a loooooooooong time now. My first TEB story, Sexier Side of the Hill came out in 2008!

I've got short stories in anthologies, novellas of all kinds and a huge back catalogue with the fabulous Total-E-Bound but I have just received a contract that has me very, very excited.



Sharing Nicely is a 50 000 word novel which will be available from Total-E-Bound from the 5th August and here's the blurb:


Two hot, sexy billionaires know what they want and they want her, but will they be happy to share nicely? 

Kerry Matthews is used to stress, she runs her own high-end London club called Diamonds but what she isn’t used to is attention from two very persuasive and powerful men. 

Darren Bennett and Greg Stamford are life-long rivals, but call a truce to spend one night with sassy, curvy Kerry. They’re not content to share forever though. They both have a selfish desire to possess her completely. 

Darren buys her seductive lingerie, flowers and chocolates, Greg flies her to Paris for a romantic break, cleans her flat and makes her breakfast in bed. Both vying to cement their place in her heart. She needs to decide between them but is dazzled by their persuasive personas and extravagant gifts. 

Will Kerry be blinded by the bank balance or will she find the man behind the money?


I am very excited about this book and can't wait for it's release! In the meantime I'm trying not to think too hard about 50k's worth of edits...eek!



3 comments:

Molly Wishlade said...

Hi Victoria! Congratulations! Bet the edits will be lots of fun! My debut 'Desire in Deadwood' comes out with Total E Bound this summer and I'm SO EXCITED!!! I'm well into writing another now which I hope my lovely editor will approve. It must be fab to have a backlist with such a wonderful publisher! I hope to achieve similar success. :-)
Looking forward to the release of your billionaires! Have you started the next one?

Victoria Blisse said...

Hi Molly, thanks for the congrats!I have many projects on the boil at the moment so I can certainly say I've started the next one and the one after that in fact. *LOL*

Barbara Elsborg said...

Congrats, Victoria. The edits should be the easy part!!!