This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

27.5.13

Looks like it's finally Spring

Whether it's a fluke or a sign that something is terribly off with the climate I leave to those who actually know what they are talking about, but this Spring was the worst in (Dutch) living memory. Hardly a day as warm as it should be, and almost all a lot colder.

But, today it's different. When I looked out of the window a couple of minutes ago, I saw a window-cleaner at work...wearing nothing but a pair of jeans and his boots.

Now, I have to admit as a non-bisexual lesbian that the attractiveness of the male physique simply eludes me. But if this doesn't mean Spring has finally started, I don't know what does.

S. Dora

2 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Barbara Elsborg said...

And now it's raining again!! LOL