This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

4.7.13

Frustration!

I can hardly remember what I did before Google. The Internet has made it so easy to research- well, everything. At least, that's what I thought until today. For my current story, I need to find a place in Paris to hold an awards ceremony. I Googled - banqueting, corporate events - a whole list of what I thought were relevant words plus the two important ones - Paris, France. One complete page of nothing to do with France. Why would I put France if I wanted to know about Las Vegas? When I finally found something that looked useful, it was all in French. I speak a bit but not enough. I bet I wasted an hour and came up with nothing. I wanted an old setting - not a new hotel and it had to be big enough to seat 500. I think I'm going to have to go with the writers' trick of - making it up.
Which is what I do with the sex despite my husband's protestations that I should experiment with him. Some things he just doesn't need to know!

And a reveal of a cover for my book out in November - a paranormal MF. Perfect Trouble.

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Another exceptional cover! Congrats and I'm sure you can make up the perfect settiing that's even more plausible than reality.

Barbara Elsborg said...

Thanks, Arlene!!