This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

25.7.13

Would you do him?

By now almost everyone who has access to an internet news page knows who Edward Snowden is. The lowly IT guy who blew the whistle on many covert programs of the United States government is -- as of this writing, anyway -- somewhere in the depths of an airport in Moscow, waiting to see which country will take him in.

I can tell you there are more than a few women out there who would love to take Mr. Snowden in. In every way imaginable.



That's because he's a handsome and intelligent man who happens to be a bad boy to the nth degree. This is type of bad boy that reminds me of geeks and hackers, those too-smart-for-their-own-good men who do naughty things for principle and justice...or just because they can. They have attitude that says they are good enough to pull it off, they know it, and they know that you know it. It's a hot intellectual swagger.

Maybe I have a bit of a crush on Edward Snowden.

All my life, I have been attracted to the stable, secure, responsible men who seemed like excellent husband material. That's what I thought I wanted. But then I fell in love with a man who was a bad boy to the extreme, and guess what? He turned out to be the most excellent husband material indeed. So you never know, do you?

I do know this: My thoughts on geeks and hackers and the Snowdens of the world have changed. The older and more responsible I get, the more I admire those who take a leap of faith in themselves and pull off something fantastically jaw-dropping. It's an attraction to the mind, sure. But it's also the big question that is always in the back of my mind when I see or meet or hear about someone like that:

What are they like in bed?

It's been reported that Snowden boasted of sex marathons from dusk to dawn, and that his favorite post-coital snack was Krispy Kreme donuts. Now, the sex marathons sound lovely. But the donuts? Oh, my. The man knows what he's doing. Krispy Kreme donuts are orgasms for your mouth.

This information about Snowden is enough to let me know that he would be fantastic in bed. And if I were not happily attached, I would fuck the daylights out of him.

Then tell him to get me a Krispy Kreme. 

So tell me: Would you? Inquiring minds want to know!

Cheers,
Gwenny


2 comments:

Molly Wishlade said...

Ha ha! Great post, Gwen!!! Brains are incredibly attractive in a man, I agree, as is a naughty spark! Who doesn't love a bad boy? (As long as he's considerate in bed and especially if he offers post-coital Krispy Kremes!!! ;-) The boasting about the sexy marathons is something he could've left out though - I think his rebellious actions probably speak for themselves.
Molly xxx

Barbara Elsborg said...

LOL - er no!!!!! Not physically appealing to me.