This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

17.8.13

A Leap in the Dark



This November marks my m/f debut, with the release of 'Christopher's Medal', a story about love, war, redemption and horse-racing.

This story has been kicking around for a few years. I wrote the first draft so long ago that I can't actually remember when. I pulled it out of the trunk a few months back, polished it and sent it to my lovely editor at TEB. I was delighted and more than a little scared when she gave it the thumbs-up. After all this time, this story is finally going to see the light of day.

I'm not going to say much about it now, but I wanted to share this beautiful cover art. I've had several books published under my S A Meade pen name, and all of the covers have made me Very Happy. When Emmy Ellis sent me this, I don't mind saying that I cried a little. It says so much about the story, it's a perfect fit. And if ever there was a moment for me to hope that people do judge a book by it's cover, this would be it.


2 comments:

Barbara Elsborg said...

That cover is gorgeous!!!!

Molly Wishlade said...

I can't wait to read this one! I agree with Barbara - it is a beautiful cover and I'm intrigued! :-)
Molly xxx