This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

4.9.13

It's all in the words

Writing my current story, I’ve had to spend some time looking up obscure words. My main characters are aliens with a translator chip - but....they find English fascinating. 
Very distracting research. I find myself trawling through the letter d and think – I’ll just go through e and then I’ll stop. Er, no, I kept going but I came across some real doozies that might amuse you as much as they amused me.

Adelphogomy – the sharing of a wife by two or more brothers – particularly useful if the wife in question is called Adelphi.

agapet – lover of women – not sure whether that’s by women or men or it doesn’t matter.

belonephilia -  sexual obsession with sharp objects – a good reason not to have knives in the bedroom or sharp belones - whatever they are.

buss – rude or playful kiss – I love that one – I’m going to give you a buss. No not a bus, a buss.  Come back here!

iconolagny – stimulation from pictures or statues – but statues have such small willies?

kinkle – a slight kink – my favorite!!!

illapse – to glide in – could be useful.

illinition – the act of rubbing against – could also be useful.

kouros – statue of a nude male – probably not useful unless you’re into iconolagny.

If you want more - the site is http://phrontistery.info/l.html 

1 comment:

Molly Wishlade said...

Love those unfamiliar words Barbara! Could take talking dirty to a whole new level! Thanks! I LOVE expanding my vocabulary! :-)