This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

9.11.13

All About My Heroine


First of all, I’d like to offer my gratitude to our wonderful cover artists, who managed yet again to produce a cover which perfectly suited my image of my heroine.

 

This is how I pictured Tally.

 

 

 

This is the cover.

 

 

 

Which is about as close as anyone could get without reading my mind.

 

Tally is the sort of woman I’ve always loved chatting to in those incense-scented, mystical shops there simply aren’t enough of. She is a herbalist and aromatherapist working on a new blend in response to requests for aphrodisiac potions, and has a fascination for the paranormal which leads her to visit Madigan Hall for their Paranormal Evening. Of course, unbeknownst to her, she has an unexpected tie to one of their resident ghosts, the Blue Lady – not to mention the hot connection she will have with one of the other guests, Kyle Hunter, who she encounters when she sleepwalks to his bedroom door…

This is also the first book I've had a trailer made for. Much as I would love to embed it, it isn't working, so I'll have to link it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTBATkCiyVc Do let me know what you think!
 

1 comment:

Barbara Elsborg said...

I love the cover and the trailer is very good!!