This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

30.12.13

Looking forward to 2014


As 2013 comes to an end some of us find ourselves looking back at the events of the year. Good and bad, expected or not, you can’t go back and change what happened but you can keep history from repeating itself.

2013 was a good year for me. After a serious health issue with my husband my writing took a back seat as my family was front and center. Luckily my husband has beaten the odds and every day grows stronger and continues his fight. He is always constantly cheering me on from the sidelines to write.

Write and be happy. And I have and I am.

I had huge things happen for me! And I have to take a minute to thank all of you for making it happen. So to all of you… my readers, my publisher, editors, cover artists, and the entire team that make what I do… what I love to do a huge thank you from the bottom of my heart. I wouldn’t be here without all of you!

The first six books of the Were Chronicles came out in two print volumes. While I had one print story as part of an Anthology called Caught in the middle the two Were Chronicles print books were a first for me. I can’t even explain the feeling of opening a package and having a book right in front of me with my name on it. It’s not something I will ever forget.




I also did my very first author interview with UK’s female first. This was so awesome and although I was nervous I am so glad that I did it. The book Pack Daughter that I spoke about reached new limits and I couldn’t be more pleased.

The Were Chronicles Series continued with five new installments in 2013. Pack Community, Pack Mates, Pack Daughter, Pack Hunter, and Pack Council were all released in EBook format. Five books in one series! I couldn’t believe it!



I am also thrilled that I was asked to be involved with Totally Bound’s new imprint: What’s her Secret? My story Last Call was released in November and was such a blast to write.



Another exciting happening was the launch of a brand new website dedicated to the wolf shifters from the Were Chronicles. http://werechronciles.com At this new site we added more information about every book, a guestbook that results in monthly prizes, a track the pack page where you can see where your favorite pack lives, and a page just for the characters to talk about whatever they want. IT was really fun to make this new website and I look forward to where it will go from here.

It seems like I finally hit my stride in 2013 and I have carried that over into the upcoming year. 2014 promises to be just as exciting but with so very much more!



Coming soon: A brand new novel length spin off series from the Were Chronicles. Have you wanted to see more shifters than the wolves? Enjoy longer books than the Were Chronicles novella length offer? Or just can’t get enough shifter romance? Then I have the new series for you! In April 2014 we will see the release of the first book of the Shifter Chronicles. I’ve worked long and hard on this new series and I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I loved creating this new world.

More Were Chronicles: We’re not done yet! The installments of the Were Chronicles will continue to come. Book Ten will come alive in May 2014 and as we travel to a brand new Pack in the panhandle of Texas I am looking forward to introducing you to the next powerful men and women.

More books coming your way. I’ve already started to receive release dates for some of my upcoming stories and I am thrilled to say that I plan to give you plenty to read.

I would love to meet you! That’s right in 2014 I will be attending my very first convention. The convention and plane tickets have already been purchased so no backing out for me! I won’t lie, I am super nervous, but looking forward to it also. I will be at the RT Convention in New Orleans in May. If anyone else attends I would really love to sit and talk with you!

More contests or prizes! I will continue to run a monthly contest at the new Were Chronicles website in 2014 plus have more planned. We’ll start in January with my blogs Flashback Friday. Every Friday in January I invite you to stop by my blog.  http://crissy0328.blogspot.com and check out the books from my backlist. I will be giving away gift cards and other prizes.

I hope you will stay with me as we start the new year and the months to come! I look forward to seeing where we will go!

Thanks!

Crissy Smith



 



No comments: