This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

12.1.14



So here we are in 2014. Happy New Year everyone!
 
©Depositphotos/jag_cz
 

I have a feeling that this is going to be a great year! I love the start of the year because it seems so full of potential. It’s like anything is possible. No moaning about the dark mornings and the rain for me. Instead I'm focused on the fact that the nights will soon be lighter and spring is not far away! I’m also extremely excited because I have a lot of projects about to come to fruition. Some are works in progress and some are soon to be released. Some are seeds of ideas which will germinate over coming months.

So right now I'm feeling that anything is possible in 2014. But I also know that nothing happens without hard work, dedication and determination. I'm working harder than ever. I'm dedicated and refuse to waste time procrastinating. And boy am I determined! J

I view a new year as a clean slate because it’s there, waiting to be written on. This year, although I didn’t make any formal New Year’s resolutions, I do have things that I want to achieve. These include publishing more novels with Totally Bound, reading as many gorgeous romance novels as I can get my hands on and continuing to improve as an author.
 
©Depositphotos/ dmitryzubarev
 

2013 was a great year but I suspect that 2014 is going to be even better! Have a great one!

Did you make any resolutions?
Hugs,
Molly xxx

No comments: