This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

11.2.14

White Hot Valentines with Over My Head


I love a story that’s hot and sweet, but makes me think about the characters long after the last
Brunito (talk | contribs)
page. Over My Head is one of those stories for me. I loved the Slade and Astra stuck in my head. I’d originally imagined them in the book, When You’re With Me. I wanted to know more about them
and I wrote them. *G* So, instead of writing the next story in the series, I wrote the prequel.

I’d been asked to write a valentine story. Something that’s hot, but original. An exotic dancer and a cop may not be the most original story, but what happens to them is. Oh, and Valentine’s Day is involved.

Being a dancer, Astra knows how to get attention and work a crowd. She knows she’s hot, but her self-confidence doesn’t match her looks. She’s been in the exotic dancer business long enough to know the guys she meets aren’t there for love. They want to see nude girls. When Slade walks in, he gets her thinking.

Slade isn’t a foolish man. He knows Astra’s been hardened by life. But he’s determined to show her one hot Valentine’s Dayeven if he’s a bit late. Lots of sex, a little anal play and some hiding out in a posh hotel. Yeah, lots of heat.

I do have to admit, Valentine’s Day isn’t a big day for me. My DH and I don’t usually celebrate it. We’re strange. Every day for us is a way to show each other little ways we love and appreciate each other. Now, I know. Seems silly. That’s okay. If I learned anything from Slade and Astra, it’s being willing to celebrate the little things even when it’s not the designated holiday.

What about you? What do you do for Valentine’s Day? What’s your favorite memory from the big day? I’d love to know!

Here’s a little bit about my novella, Over My Head:

What happens when two opposites realize they have more in common than expected?

I’m a dancer, a damn good one if you asked. I work at the Silver Steel Gentlemen’s Club. My hard and fast rule? No freebies and no office dating. Except for Slade. Hard, fast, slow, gentle...I don’t care.  I’ll take him any way possible. But he’s not that in to me.

Or so she thinks. I’m a bouncer at the Silver Steel. Astra doesn’t realize I see her.  I can’t help myself. She captivates me every time she’s on the stage. I want her, but I have a...problem. I’m not at the Steel to pick up chicks or even work the room. I’m there to stop the influx of drugs into the community. Yeah, I’m a cop. But if the job means sampling the dancers... As long as I keep my heart out of it, I’ll be fine.   

I hope.

This book has a kick ass hero, a dancer with all the right moves, hot sex, a little mutual anal play for good measure and mention of drug use.

Available here: https://www.totallybound.com/over-my-head?author_id=125

* * * * * * 
I’ve always dreamt of writing the stories in my head. Tall, dark, and handsome heroes are my favorites, as long as he has an independent woman keeping him in line.  I love playing with words and letting the characters run wild.

NASCAR, Ohio farmland, dirt racing, animals and second chance romance  all feature prominently in my books.  I also write under the pen name of Megan Slayer. Come join me for this fantastic journey!  

If you like my work, tell your friends and email me. I love hearing from readers!

Blog:  http://www.wendizwaduk.net/
Wordpress blog: http://wendizwaduk.wordpress.com/

Newsletter sign up:  http://ymlp.com/xgjmjumygmgj 


No comments: