This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

15.5.14

Secret Fire (Uniform Encounters 5) Hot Excerpt Plus Contest

This has been a busy month for me so far - Secret Fire came out on May 1st and I'm readying for another Gin & Jazz release on June 6th, as well as putting the finishing touches on the next Uniform Encounters installment! Phew, I'm tired. But never too tired to share naughty excerpts or contest info.

From now until May 21st, Totally Bound is running an exciting contest where you can win 3 M/M e-books: Secret Fire by me, Riding & Regrets by Bailey Bradford and Ask the Oracle by JJ Black. To enter into the drawing CLICK HERE. Winners will be announced at the Facebook party on May 21st where you can also chat up me, Bailey and JJ. Come and join the party HERE.

Okay, now for the naughty excerpt part. In this scene, police officer Zach and Fire Marshal Daryl are right at the beginning of what they hope will become a lasting relationship. The one thing where neither one of them have any doubts is in the bedroom. They are so compatible in fact, that Daryl is hoping to share even more kinky fun with Zach - if he agrees....



“You want me to grab us another beer? There’s something I’d like to discuss.”
A look passed over Daryl’s face that appeared to border on fear.
“Is that because I’m going to need it?”
Already standing, Zach bent to give him a quick peck on the lips. “Relax. It’s nothing bad.”
Looking uncertain, Daryl nodded. After getting the beers and sitting back down again, Zach considered Daryl. The vulnerability in him was more present than ever. And the seriousness he had initially assumed meant that Daryl was boring and hostile, Zach recognised as being something else entirely. It was actually more of an indicator of the depth of feeling inside of him.
A person I can get serious about.
That didn’t mean they still shouldn’t discuss things—especially things that related to the intimate part of their relationship.
“Last night was easily the best, most erotic, satisfying night of my life.” He chuckled. “Especially once we got to the part where I was satisfied.”
Daryl frowned. “But?”
“Um, so, are you like a Dom or something?”
Daryl widened his eyes. “What? You think I got a dungeon in the garage along with the treadmill?”
“Don’t dungeons need to be underground?”
Daryl shook his head and rubbed his hand across his beard. “I don’t know what is involved with dungeon etiquette and I’m most certainly not a Dom.” He frowned at Zach. “Is it that you like to top too?”
“No, that’s not it at all. I’m perfectly happy with the assignment of roles in our relationship. I was just curious because that was pretty intense last night. I’d like to know what to expect, what you expect from me.”
Zach could see that Daryl was lost in thought, frowning, his lips pressed in a hard line. “You really liked what we did last night?”
“My God, yes. I don’t know how else to express it to you.”
He nodded. “Then would you like to experiment some more with me, doing things like that?”
Zach sucked in a deep breath. He was trying to remain detached and conversational about the whole subject but his dick had its own ideas.
“Define ‘things like that’.”
Daryl shrugged. “Whatever you want.”
“How about whatever we want?”
“Yeah, okay.” He paused, a struggle seemingly going on inside him. “Just so you know, I’m not a true BDSM guy or anything like that. But I like being the top, controlling my man, controlling his pleasure. Things like tying up, blindfolding.” Daryl coughed and wiggled in his chair, his face flushing. “If you ever wanted, I wouldn’t be averse to trying other things like spanking or… You know…plugs, dildos, whatever you want.”
After Zach was sure that his jaw hadn’t hit the ground of the bar, he gaped at Daryl. He rubbed the back of his neck and glanced about the room, his embarrassment a tangible thing.
“Fuck.”
Daryl peeked at him. “Too much?”
“Not at all. I haven’t done a lot of that stuff before, but hearing you talk about it leads me to suggest we get the hell out of here, put in some practice then do some shopping online at Kinky Toys R Us.”
“Is that a real shop?”
“I have no fucking idea.” Zach stood. “Let’s worry about it later.” He clapped his hands. “Why are you still seated? Let’s go.”
Daryl snorted. “I enjoy you, Zach.”
“I’ll be more enjoyable tied to your bed. Time’s wasting.”
Daryl shook his head. “Whatever you want, darlin’.”
****
To read about some more fun with Zach and Daryl, pick up your copy of Secret Fire HERE